END OF YEAR PRESENTATIONS AND GRADING
Saturday 16th December, 2023
It is our FINAL grading of the year, and our whole school awards and presentation day. We ask ALL students to please come at 11:00am in their FULL uniforms to receive their awards, and to be in our whole school photo!
You can pay at reception cash or EFT or Pay online below!
** Little Rangers will NOT be grading on this day however will be receiving awards at our presentation! **
ALL Colour Belts (Junior, Teen & Adults) $50
Please make sure this is paid for BEFORE grading day. If you have a Black Belt or Dan grading, you will be contacted directly.
If you are unable to attendon the day, please Let Master Kosta or Miss Sarah at reception know asap.
** THIS GRADING WILL BE AT THE FRATERNITY CLUB IN FAIRY MEADOW. **
|9:30am||Junior Black Belts|
|10:15am||TaeKwonDo Black Belt|
|11:15am||PRESENTATIONS FOR ALL STUDENTS|
-Little Rangers, Students of the Year Awards, Commitment Award, Whole School Photo
|12:15pm||Junior Yellow Grading|
(White to Yellow Grading)
|12:35pm||Junior Orange Grading|
(Yellow to Orange Grading)
|12:55pm||Junior Green Grading|
(Orange to Green Grading)
|1:15pm||Junior Blue Grading|
(Green to Blue Grading)
|1:35pm||Junior Purple Grading|
(Blue to Purple Belts)
|1:55pm||Junior Brown Grading|
(Purple to Brown Belts)
|2:15pm||Junior Red Grading|
(Brown to Red Belts)
To Do BEFORE grading day:
- Grading students must have their name checked on the grading sheets BEFORE GRADING DAY
- Grading payment must be received BEFORE grading day
Juniors and Seniors Colours $50
**It is your responsibility to ensure ALL SPELLING, BELT SIZE and BELT COLOUR is correct** if we need to make changes after grading, a fee may be charged. If you are unsure of any of the details, please speak to us at reception.
All grading students must wear their FULL UNIFORM and don’t forget your gloves.
White Belts Grading:
This will be your FIRST grading, YAY!
Here’s some things to know and what will happen on the day.
- Student must be in full Uniform (FULL Gi, gloves and belt with all stripes) White belts should have 5 black stripes plus their green, good behaviour stripe.
- Students will be directed to where to stand by one of the teachers.
- Parents/families please take a seat and enjoy the grading, please feel free to take photos and videos of your child and if you post it on social media, make sure you tag us!
- Master Kosta will call out what they must demonstrate, teachers stand around the kids to ensure they can help if they forget or need to correct anything. (no one will fail their grading).
- At the end of their grading, each student will be presented with a certificate and their new belt. Followed by a group photo opportunity.