SCHOOL RE-OPENING INFORMATION
Please note new TEMPORARY timetable and information below. If you need more clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us
email@example.com or call us on 4200 1309.
SCHOOL REOPENING INFORMATION – MONDAY 15 JUNE
From Monday 15 June the school will re-open, HOWEVER please note the the following changes and guidelines:
- Updated timetable with the following amendments:
- Classes will be slightly shorter so we can clean in between classes.
- Classes will only run Monday to Thursday AFTERNOONS.
- No Weapons, Acro, Performance training or Sparring until we can have our full timetable back.
- Entry and Exit to the school will be as normal via the glass doors. However, please do not come in until the doors are open. To minimise contact we will open the doors once the current class finishes, students and carers can exit and then the next class may enter.
- Classes will run as a Casual Basis Only. Payable at reception. No memberships will be available until we can have our timetable and class numbers back to normal.
- $10 Little Dragons
- $15 Junior Classes
- $20 Teen/Adults
- Classes can run with a maximum of 20 people including Trainer.
- Parents MUST come in and sign Student (if under 13) with name and phone number on your class sheet at reception. No attendance cards used during this time.
- Parents and carers may come in and view the class, however please ensure you maintain the required 1.5m social distancing with other parents. Our preference would be if you could wait for your child in your car in the carpark.
- Student’s temperature will be checked upon arrival and everyone must use hand sanitiser before entering the mats.
- If the student is unwell, please STAY HOME.
- All students and staff must maintain the required 1.5m social distancing. Unfortunately that means NO high fives ☹
- Bring your own water bottles, we will not provide any cups during this time and students WILL NOT be allowed to drink directly from the tap.
All our staff has been trained in the COVID-19 infection control and prevention course by www.health.gov.au . We will maintain strict cleaning protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and students, both between classes and at the end of each day.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, Facebook or Instagram.
See you all soon 😊